buddy and seoul

“Gurl!! Let’s go to Korea!”

The message when I woke up one fine Saturday morning (without work). Wow, my sister must’ve been really bored and was ready to perk me up.

Since I am one of the devoted fans of Korean dramas, it is with utmost pleasure to be able to visit Korea. It’s one in my bucket list, really. My sister is also an avid fan but with ulterior motive, I’m sure she’ll be into cosmetics shopping in Seoul.

I remembered when PRINCESS HOURS came out. My whole family (dad, mom, sis and me) got really hooked with it. Because the local TV is showing the series in bits, with the air time of commercials longer than the series itself, we raided Uyanguren and found the DVD.

We spent the whole day watching it, without anyone wanting to take his/her ass off from the couch. My mom and dad succumbed to sleeping while my sis and I continued. We never really mind the time, the next thing we knew, my mom and dad are up at 6am, the next day and because we were afraid they’d scold us, my sis and I pretended to have slept in the sofa when in fact, we stayed up all night and morning watching!

After that, I would search new dramas and read so many plots and reviews that come along with it. I was too hooked that I’d go home at the middle of the day to atleast watch an episode or two then go back to school for my evening classes.

I am awed by the places, the soju shops that’s located just on street sides, the expression “aish..” seemingly pertaining to disappointment like “hay naku or ambot nimu”… these and the many things that I am so curious about, which made me want to visit Seoul all the more.



So my sister apparently asked my bro-in-law to let her have a vacation in Seoul with me and the b-i-l agreed. I told her to book a ticket in winter…


And until then, I am really looking forward to this trip’s realization. That glorious moment of booking a ticket and preparing the hotel, patiently and excitingly waiting for the day… ahhh… I hope to visit real soon. See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend