kramp foreveh!

Thank you girls!

I’m really touched when someone shows kindness to my family. I have a very close relationship with my folks back home and while I know that I could be distant with people sometimes, I yearn to bridge my family to my friends.

So my mom went to one of my BFFs’ weddings. And to my surprise, she joined the picture picture with my high school friends. I was thinking maybe she’ll come home right after the program but she stayed and mingled with my friends. Cool or uncool? Haha

I thank my best girls, Mary and Ai for the kind treatment, without Mama Feeling left out. She told me she was very well taken cared off. And I really appreciate that. I thank Kimmy for inviting her, it means a lot to me, more than you’ll ever know.

Quite frankly, I was hesitant whether friends can become closer after living apart. But Kimmy’s wedding proved that friends can really do feel closer despite the time and distance. And even though I was not there to witness the special day, I felt really happy that my mom joined the event and she was treated like you treat your own moms.

I do feel that all this time, I am keeping a shade darker than my bright self because I keep limits as to what  friendship should be defined as. While I don’t know if it’s right or wrong, I feel that it’s about time to turn that dark shade into full color, that of a person confident on what she is and where she belongs.

Although I don’t say it much and I don’t like labelling relationships, I am proud to say that though out the years, I have gained and kept friends who are true, dependable and friends who’ll stick with you no matter what.

 To Yappy, I am still looking forward to the day that we’ll be complete. I admire your patience and understanding. We just hold on to our idea of true friends, the journey will never be smooth and arguments may last but we know for sure, friendship takes faith to make it work.


I love you KRAMP! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend