confident guy


“Lonely kasi pag walang girlfriend”

And I kept silent and tried my best not to think about it.

First, I appreciate the honesty but loneliness is not a good reason to be in a relationship.
I have been single practically all my life and loneliness is not unfamiliar to me.
But thinking that I need to be in a relationship because of it, just doesn’t feel right.
I believe that the only reason for me to be in a relationship is because I sincerely love and care that person.

I can’t take being in a relationship just for the sake of being conveniently called “taken”.
Honestly, I’ve never been taken not because I never intend to but because I believe that there is that someone who makes me consider changing my relationship status.

Perhaps for some, it comforts them to be in a relationship to give that sense of purpose or sense of belongingness but not in my case.

I truly believe that relationships are best when you enter it with the foundation of love.

Second, loneliness is a state of mind. I have never been lonelier as when I was here in the overseas.
When you go through tough times, it would be nice to have a person who cheers you on, no matter what. It would be nice to have someone who understands and completely trusts your decisions without dubious motives and countless questions, yeah?

But when you think about it, the feeling of loneliness worsens when you crave so much attention and affection. You can be with somebody and still feel royally f*cked because He’s too focused with his video games or night out with friends.

Loneliness is relative to mental state. The more you think about being lonely, the more lonely you become. The more you think about being content, even if you’re somehow empty, it fills in the void and makes you feel hopeful that one day all your desires will totally come true.

I kept quiet with these thought running in my mind. I don’t know whether it’s because of honesty or because someone wants me to think of him in a new light, but clearly, I am not impressed.

I would want someone who is sure about himself. I would want someone who is confident about what he likes in a girl and would actually go for it. Because honestly, when you say, you would want a girlfriend because you are lonely, it also translates to just having a girl, just anyone to take the role.

And who would want someone who thinks like that?

Seriously?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend