travel in budget


 I’m so spent up!

Normally, I’d travel during this month.
It’s like a culmination and a reward’s month for working so hard for the past year.
Much like graduation to students.

This year, I was planning to go to Canada because my visa will be expiring in October and it’s such a waste not to use it, (they might not give me a visa again, God forbid!) however, I was not given a leave to fly off and spend at least 2 weeks there. Too bad!

But when I think between flying to the US/ Canada and Europe, I don’t know why I’m much drawn to the latter. I think that there are so much to see in Europe and the experience will give me so much more memories.

When I was in my early 20s, Europe is that big cloud hanging above my head, all pearly and sparkling and I’m just an ant trying to store food, bit by bit, day by day. In saying so, you get the picture right? Europe is an impossible dream.

But by the end of my 20s, it seemed reachable. At 30, I was able to make it happen. And believe me when I say that it blew my mind. I’ve said this before and I’m saying it again (no matter how repetitious it may sound like) but Europe is bigger than life. I’ve never been so awestruck with places than when I was there. Every country I visited had something so charming about it. It was excruciatingly wonderful.

When I was there. I seemed to think about my life. My gratitude in being able to afford the trip and for not giving up during my greatest struggles, ‘cause if by then I have given up, I wouldn’t see and be mesmerize by the world presented to me at that moment. It solidified my idea of never giving up ‘cause someday it will be all worth it.

Anyway, I’m still trying to fit in my schedule and hopefully, I’d get to have some down time and travel. I am still thinking where to go. I added Turkey in the list when I saw a Korean tv show showcasing capadoccia and pamukkale. I added Budapest and Warsaw on my list too.

Waaahhh. I’m so excited to go wherever my feet lead me. But among all the travels, my next one will be the most budgeted one. I’ll probably scrap hotels and exy dining among others since I want to try backpacking with a cowboy attitude in my lifetime too!


Until then! Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend