breakouts and heartbreaks

My face is in bad condition AGAIN.

My breakouts are taking over it.
I have had bouts of depression due to my worsening acne condition.
And it’s not that I am passive about treatment but I’ve met different dermatologists and spent $$ for it already but it keeps on coming back.

After Accutane for a year plus a lot of intensive steroids which made me fat by the way, my acne stopped. I thought my acne will end there but when I stopped the meds, my acne made its comeback.

Honestly, I am so tired of this. I am so heartbroken. I am more than upset and I can’t do anything to it anymore. My skin has lost its lustre. I resigned to the fact that indeed, beauty fades.

I just resigned from work and I have high hopes that my skin will be so much better since I would be stress-free and would have the proper time and right mind set to it, but the attack is on again.

I know for a fact that this is purely HORMONAL. I have irregular periods and it worsened when I lived here. But even so, I can’t bring myself to eat up birth control pills because I strongly believe in natural healing.

I am keeping myself busy by thinking happy thoughts, I feel like these breakouts will fade away eventually. I am rooting on that as I don’t want to hang my self-confidence on the look of my skin in my face.


Skin fairy godmother, please hear my plea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend