mondays

Aug 6 2018 4:18pm

This is my last Monday as an employee.

… And I’ve never been alive!

As I go through this withdrawal phase, I can’t resist feeling thankful for being employed and yet relieved for breaking myself free.

Mondays are usually harsh and tough to come by but because it’s my last Monday, I feel excited and invigorated. I am happy to come this far and I am in awe with the wonders that I’ve been receiving all this time.

I look forward to new beginnings sooner than later but for now I’m opting to relax. To float. To pause.
I crave so much time for myself and for the things I love to do so I’m taking this chance to seize the chance!

I told my sister that more than anything, I want to figure out what it is that I really want to do. It is very practical to take on jobs that are available but at least once in my life, I want to pursue something that I am passionate about. Who knows? Pursuing it may not feel “work” at all.
So I’ll never work a day in my life, if that happens.

I’ve been working really hard for the last 10 years after graduation and even so, I honestly feel as though I’ve never really achieved anything great at all. I am a mediocre employee who lives from pay check to pay check. I feel like I am always in transit with no clear destination in mind and with that, I begin to wonder if there would be other paths for me.

Since I’ve done the sheep employee type, I’m wondering how it is to be the boss of my own. I don’t want to limit myself to other possibilities of advancement. Frankly, I’ve always wanted a promotion but I never had the chance. What they Don’t see in me, I am really not sure.
But one thing I am sure about is that, I don’t want to be like that forever.

If the path I chose never really led me anywhere, why not take a new path and see if it’s the same?
I want to have the full week to be counted and not just the Fridays.
I want to have Mondays that I look forward to, rather than dread to wake up to.
After all, this life is a one-way ticket!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend