drill




You know the drill.

The love-hate relationship could go on and on but I’m getting tired.
I would like to believe that this relationship is good while it lasts.
Its temporariness is familiar. Its cycle is dragging.

I have come up to a decision that I’m ending this relationship sooner than I intended.
It’s really hard for me to let it go because I’ve learned to live with it in ways I have never imagined before. I am ending this relationship because I am compromising too many of my other relationships.

Frankly, I feel as though I am trapped in a magician’s illusion, making people believe that everything is as colourful as it is but I know for a fact that I am dying inside. Dying along with my hopes and other aspirations.

It was blissful. Indeed, I couldn’t have been happier if I did not take a major leap of faith. Setting aside the generality, I am choosing to focus on a very fine detail. I am choosing to magnify an aspect which should be given a chance too.

I can say that I have been very lucky to have experienced it all. I may not have gained much wealth or a position in a star but I am blessed to have lived more than what I have envisioned myself into.

It takes a lot of courage to do a life-changing takeoff but what I learned is that it takes twice courage to do a mind-blowing landing. There has been so many roundup of thoughts and I spent sleepless nights to conjure a plan.


Nothing to lose. How can you lose something you always had from the very start? Or yes, maybe you lost a chance but you gained something more valuable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend