who does that?

There is no need to lower you standards, if you pray for it, God will give you someone worth the wait.

Line that struck me from Maricar Reyes’ statement. She could be right, having been married to one of my most favourite oldies singers.

Not that I am judging, it’s a fact, I’ve seen the video of how many years ago. I can say that love truly is something unexpected. And no matter how dark your past is, if the person truly loves you, he’d think his past is equally or even more darker than yours. So your past doesn’t have to be a big out of a deal.

I mean, to be able to find a guy who’d have his first kiss the moment you are pronounced as husband and wife is mind-blowing. It’s truly a one-in-a-million and I salute Richard for that. I was truly inspired, it’s never hopeless. There are stil l those types of guys, the dream guys.

And standards, I guess I’m made to believe (now that I am a lot older) that love and even like is a choice one should accept to take. Gone are the days when a girl makes a guy wait to prove to her how much he loves her. Truth: those guys are near EXTINCTION.

As instagram, instatext, instachat come to reign, instagf/ instabf does come in handy too. And although I know I am self-confessed traditional, quite old fashioned lady who teleported from the 60s to the modern world, I think I do need to change my ideas on relationships and love per se or else, I’d die solo. Who would like that?

Along with this idea is the feeling of awe I felt when I told my sister quite a number of my realizations. I just felt an overwhelming support, pushing me to materialize my thoughts. Funny that my sister used to the big figure when it comes to me, meeting guys and so on… now, she’s the big voice telling me to go for it.

Oh well, things have changed. But my ideas and thoughts remain the same. Now I begin to ask, how can I cope with this evolving world when I am too averse as to playing the game and riding with the flow? Ugggh.

Foolish me.

Till next time,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend