gym buff

Hit the gym!

With my aim for survival, emotionally, that is… I have devised a roster of activities that I will be getting into for the next few days. I am glad that with these activities, I have someone who joins me in.

Since I live in a much more convenient place for fitness, I vowed to hit the gym as often as I can. I used to go to the gym back in Davao but that one is by mood. And yes, sometimes, if I wanted some vitamins for my eyes (sadly, no one interesting). Now, my hitting to the gym is a diversion. A program to release stress from work.

I am in a relationship to a very stressful job. I have an idea of jumping out from it anytime. I mean, lets face it, I am single. I have no responsibilities to nurture and to provide for a child unlike my other friends who now got babies of their own. I’m not into credit cards thus, no debts to settle every now and then. At will, I can leave everything and move on to my next destination. But what keeps me going on? Perhaps my attitude for thrill, challenge and the likes. What irritates me is the fact that I may be delaying my agony. I might have lost the time for other things because I was too engrossed with this damn job.

Forgive my sort of expletives but there’s no other way that I can convey what I’m feeling. I have known from the very start that I am a straight worker, I do my job to the fullest of my abilities and I always give my 101% but sadly, sometimes, the effort isn’t appreciated and what is being magnified is the little split end. Who gets motivated to do even better?

I would avoid talking about my job at home and with my family because for me, it’s nothing but an activity to be busied about in the days that my eyes aren’t closed. It’s just a bridge to help me get by my day-to-day living. It shouldn’t be a big deal, at the end of the day, what I have is a good relationship with God and my family and friends. Good relationship with work? It just passes me by.

Anyway, sorting the fine strands of my life, I thought the idea of being busy to a new world is what I need. After all, I wouldn’t want to focus too much on work that it gets all my energy and leaves me withered and set aside. I do not want that my world will revolve around work. If I could employ a boyfriend for now, I would. Haha

Kidding aside, I hope I get to achieve that beach body. I once dreamed of having a toned tummy but I always get hopeless whenever I check myself in the mirror. Life. How can it be so cruel to me? Haha

Then I realize… I should spend less time surfing the internet. Thanks to my lost love. I don’t crave to go online as much as I wanted to before. You know the drill. You would want to have a quick chat with that special one before you hit the sack. But he is gone. Awwwww. No reason to go online other than chatting with my fambam.


Where to find me? Check me out at the gym! (I’m making it sound as if I am a big buff, por favour, escusi! haha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend