bang!


Ikaw…

Ikaw ang isa sa aking mga pangarap.
Ikaw ang isa sa laman ng aking mga panaginip.

I’ve known and heard from you from so many sources. My friends do talk loudly about you and how amazing you really were.

Down with your major points: You are such a gentleman who offers more than one expects. You are an active participant where life emanates from. You are the life of the party. You are one of the joys from knowing something new. You are unique and RAW.

The time has come that I have known you personally. I’d say my experience with you was one of the most memorable moments of my life. I liked the things I see in you. I liked how transported I felt from one place to another. I like you, need I say more?

To you outer core: You are oozing with SEX appeal. You are so HOT. One that is raging with HORMONES, one look and I’d know you’re WILD. A tempter in his own right.

What do I love about you? I love that I get to be adventurous when I am with you. I love that I get to be experimental with you. I can be a vixen and an innocent little angel at the same time. I can be a princess in distress and a roaring tigress. I can be me without having to doubt whether you’ll love me or hate me.

I love how dynamic you are. How experienced and knowledgeable you are of the things around you. You are a liberal, no doubt. You love to see things beyond perspectives and initiate innovations. You don’t care what they say, you are confident of who you are.

I miss you every single day. There’s so much about you that draws out the deeper me. I am grateful I’ve got to be with you. Even for a little time, even for a short notice and even without much deliberation.


I want you back, Bangkok! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend