dark force

You are a mighty black warrior. You have this incredible power to strike me at my weakest.
You are an evil knight who comes in the light of distress darkening the world around me.
You are a piece of junk striving to break through all the possible angles.
Goodness!
How can I not know the likes of you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you?
How can I not see how rotten you are amidst the gorgeous face or the luscious lips?

Fine. I am the one to blame.
I am but a lonely princess. I have limited experiences to base my judgment to.
I am but a lousy little worm trying to come out as a beautiful butterfly.
Have I not achieved that stage yet?

Why do I feel cuffed to the past?
Why do I feel so chained with the thoughts of you?
I have been to hell and back the first time I heard about it.
And been to more hell each time I think about it.
But man, Why can’t just get over you?


….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend