break is all i need

Roll out the red carpet to CHANGI airport, I am gonna have a trip soonest!

Where is a break when you need one? No where. We have to make time for it. Do an effort to schedule a leave no matter what. BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

The best thing about being able to travel is the ability to break the routine. Sometimes, things can really get to your nerves and you’d look in a mirror and see your reflection, you ask yourself, AM I STILL 26?

My career life is so stressful I can die of it in midday. Lunch time is a huge factor for me to breathe; otherwise, I’d go nuts in no time. Yeah, I have a very demanding job that I do love and hate in the same intensity. I always need a break. It is THAT important to me.

I’ve said this before, my greatest joy in life is to see my parents travel along with me. It gives me the satisfaction that they are enjoying their lives after all the hurdles in the past.  If I were 100x richer, I know it would be easy, but do I have time then?

Sadly, for this travel, I will be travelling with friends (not with ‘em). I’ve been eyeing to travel to this destination for so long. My mum told me “you take care of yourself, your belongings, be vigilant” while my dad told me “stay safe, it might be like too chaotic, watch out for yourself” Ahhh… things have never changed. I still get that quite a lot whenever I go to places. Parents! J


Anyway, it’s a sleep away. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it, see you Mario! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend