dreaming with a wooden spoon

In this world, there are only two kinds of people, those who have dreams and those who are nonchalant.

The first category is where I belong.
My dreams may sound idealistic to some, impossible even, but to me, I live for that small ray of hope that someday, my dreams will come true.

I would want someone who would support my dreams and not question it.
I would want someone who will be there to hold my hand in my process of achieving it instead of someone who tells me to stop wasting my time chasing it.
I would want someone who dreams same or different dreams rather than someone who is calloused and bitter about life.

I get that dreams are dreams for a reason and it would be nice to continue living because aside from the daily routine, you have this bigger picture of what you want your life to be. It is not to say that you are blinded by a false interpretation about life, but you aim to do more within the given time frame you walk in around this world.

I used to think that my circumstances won’t get me far as compared to those born with a silver spoon, but the more I dream, the more I feel that my dreams are within my reach. No matter how small or big those dreams are, they mean the same, they’re up to be aimed.


I like to believe that even if society seems to categorize you as this or that, there is always a variable and this variable is one that makes it worth living. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend