friendship hassles

Then I asked myself, Am I overreacting?
Am I being oversensitive?
Am I clingy?
Am I anything that I do not want in a friend?


I have been rocking the same boat for a while and quite literally, I am sooooo nauumay na about it.
I feel as though I am putting myself in the same pit over and over again, can I move on?

While I can run a few reasons why I hate myself from being too involved, I can also pinpoint a number of reasons why I need to know.

I am open and honest and I expect the same. Sadly, I can’t force someone to do it just because it’s not her genetic makeup. I want to laugh at this stupid dilemma that I am in.
But this made me lose sleep a couple of times.

I asked a dear friend for an advice and she said, it’s better if I leave it as that.
I think so too. But I die a little every time I miss out something.
I am skeptical whether I need to trust this person.
But you see, we’ve been friends for so long, and there were good more than the bad times.

Honestly, I’d like to ask if there’s any problem but I don’t want to come off nosey?
She’s defensive, I get it. whatever is going on, I don’t have any clue about it… and we call ourselves, close friends huh?

I guess this is a necessary process for growth. How do I handle human relationships?
How do I handle quite as common as friendships?

You are You, labli and you can’t change that. They are them and you can’t change that either.


Fighting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend