me time me

There would be days like this…

When all I want is to have an alone time.
Being in a crowd or in constant company with someone, sometimes makes me feel as though I am losing touch on myself.

I keep pride on being steady but sometimes there are days when I just want to hide and take my precious sweet time, by myself.
It’s not because I am feeling down or sad or anything dark but it’s a beautiful thing to be in tune with yourself. Having no one to influence your opinion, having no one to listen to, having no one to mind or take care of, having no one to interact --- but yourself, is something that I once in a while need in my life.

I am so used with myself that I miss ME in days when I feel like I’m spending too much time with others.

There are days when I feel as though I’m losing my individuality just because I became too close with someone else. There are days when I feel suffocated just because my judgment is clouded by the people’s opinion on a certain predicament. There are days when I feel as though people around me know so much about my business more than I do and I lose interest in that.  To me, I need to be in a situation wherein i follow my own pace. Because I know that I am steady and that I’ll come around  even after I drift apart, for a while.
They call it an ARIES thing but I call it a personal preference.

I miss ME. I miss who I am without anyone else.

I miss my time alone, my time to observe, to think, to read, to sleep, to eat by myself, to be ME without pretensions. I am my best company =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend