I crush you!

Getting all hyped up. I saw his picture and there goes my heart, poppin like a mad motorbike.

I wish, I wish... Well, this is unsolicited. I promised myself to keep mum about certain aspects in my life. They're calling me desperate, I find it really pathetic. I hate how I get affected with the things I hear, those things worth not to be heard as it strike deep emotions. I hate how people take control over my emotions. I don't need dictations. I am full of it.

Anyway, my sister is so excited. It started with my excitement, letting her know that I am crushing someone who's from somewhere, a friend of a friend. I gave her the link and told her to check him out... WHOA! As expected, she finds him really really cute ( like I do) and more.

I had the best laugh when she told me, she's gonna befriend him on facebook, tell him about my being crushing him. haha plus the blackmail! then the gut feeling and the daydreaming of mister cuteeey whom she wants to have "lihi" with! Crazy crazy sister! ( Are we really sisters? I'm not that crazy! hahaha)

I learned he's just like me. You know, we have the same blood running within us. We have the same song playing over and over again. We have the same rhythm, slow but active. Oh well, to say the least... I wish he'd get to notice me. (oh there I said it!)

My sister is up to so many things. Her mind is so advanced, I cannot cope. This is indeed 21st century. I cannot believe it, She's teaching me how to flirt! I am enrolled in her so called "Flirting 101". OMG! Things have changed really. Is it her way of revenge? Bullying me to get even? hahaha

But seriously, ahhhhh.. this is so embarassing. This is one of the craziest post ever! Hush Hush..don't tell :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend