tied up

Things to do: TOO MANY TO MENTION

Alright, I made a list on the things needed to be done. Boohoo! Not a single of it erased and labeled done. I think that I've got so little time, so little money for it. Some things are just put in priorities. And needless to say, these things are tied up and depend upon the upcoming trip.

What do I have but a single job, a single salary, a single source of money. I'm trying my best to cope financially. (I know this is off lol). Funny as it may sound, money is that needed. Practically, almost everything requires money.

But of course, I cannot argue that it guarantees happiness. Working in a bank, proves and objects that, depending on circumstances. My daily routine is to oversee everything that involves money. At times, they can just be plain papers, counting it is like counting cards (the one you play when you were younger).

Anyway, First on my list is my driving. Pop wouldn't allow me unless I enroll myself in a driving school. (Doesn't he know driving schools charge too much? It's as if I'm learning to pilot an airplane.) Boo!

Then of course, my overdue laptop repair. It costs much. I'm contemplating on buying a new one, perhaps a smaller one. (But I am afraid of my theory that I am indeed cursed on computers) Another big boo!

What to do? What to do? Be steady. I don't wanna rush. I need to set goals. And of course, I need to weigh which to do first. I cannot do everything at once, can I? Oh whatever!

For now, I'd just be waiting for the perfect time. Perhaps, when I get back! Weeeeee!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend