private property

Disaster!

Geez! I never imagined it could be this uneasy. It's purely trivial and intimidating. Blankly, I hate it.

I hate how my mother is involved with facebook and my father as an accessory to the crime of spying on me. Mygosh! Surely, this is something new. All my comments, remarks, posts and even a simple like on a statement are familiar to them. Those friends who constantly comment on my shoutouts, they seem to investigate. Hello world. What the heck?!

This should not come as something really really irritating right? When your parents are innovative enough to cope with the changing times? When your parents are possibly protecting you from all the harm an unwanted stranger comments? Or when the parents are learning digitally? Duh.

The more I think about it the more I begin to want that my password be changed (because admittingly, my password is stored and my mother can easily open or should I say hack my account?). Or yes, probably block my mother from my friend's list? (Is it possible?? I hope!) Oh well, all I want is to regain my privacy.

I don't wanna regret the day I taught my mother to use the internet and forcibly make her hear my promotion for her own facebook account. I regret the day I introduced her to my medium. Big time.

Anyways, I should look at the bright side... I should. Yes, yes, I should. (I'm not convinced either). Haaaah! Whatever mother! This is a facebook disaster! :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend