Rush

And my sister blurted out, "magkaka boyfriend na yan, Ma". And I was like, "who?". She said, "You!"

Wow! Buti pa sya alam nya, ako hindi. Unexpectedly, my mother's face lit up. She giggled and went on to ask on who's the lucky guy. "Secret!", she heard me.

Sometimes, I am confused with my parents' reaction really. They seem to be so protective of me, telling me not to have a relationship yet, enjoy my being single and stuffs. Then one moment, they're out there, telling me I am twenty three and I need to explore relationships. They're excited.

Tell me, Saan nga ba ako lulugar? There's no one to blame but my mahaderang older sister. How imaginative of her to link me with this guy I barely knew. (alright, he's the one I am crushing with). My mother is asking me nonstop. I never knew she have known about someone... hah! I thought she was blind, ako pa ang nasorpresa. hayyy

Kung ako lang, okay na sana eh. Kaso nga, hindi pinipilit. My point is, let it flow naturally. The cycle of things. The PROPER series of events. I am not rushing. I am in a steady mode. Going solo is alright, I'm used to it!

Anyway, Rushing na ba ito? Wala naman sigurong expiration diba? Errr... (wala bga ba? how about at 33?) =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend