waking up in es-gee!

'Cause that's what you get for waking up in ES-GEE!

So how many days to go?

Less than 2 weeks? OHMY! This is gonna be it.

This is something insanely huge. Topping it for the "why list" is that... I am emptying my savings for it. In fact, I'd be indebted. How poor can I go? How low can I bargain? I don't actually know. Tentatively, it runs a little more than twenty grand excluding of the travel fare. But Geez, Who cares?

I'd be packing my bags, downloading songs on my ipod, gathering maps and saving all the more. I can't wait. Once again, I am running into a bigger scope. It's like climbing a mountain, the climb is tedious, amazingly tricky and sure needs a lot of energy. But once you get into the peak, see for yourself, it's worth every sweat!

And until such time I'd be tucking myself with a seat belt, turning off all my electronic devices, listening carefully to heart-known instructions and praying silently for safety, I'd just be crossing my fingers.

I can't wait to wake up with someone next to my face...errrr.. with the sunlight on my face. ( Typo! sorry!) haha

Anyway, until then! wake me up when October ends. Yeehaw! =))


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend