coming home soon



The thing is I’ve been really excited about going home again. Alam mo yung feeling na pag naiisip mo, napoprovoke ka to imagine anong gagawin mo dun. Exciting to know na andaming bagong pwedeng itry since I left Davao a year ago.

It’s a mini-reunion for us. Liemy’s gonna come home too. Ilang days lang din, but ok na. And I am forced to believe na friends talaga kami. Imagine, when we talk about it, she’ll say “stop na please, I can’t sleep kasi maeexcite na naman ako” That’s just sooo me!!! Di nakakatulog. But my dear, isn’t it too early not to sleep? One month pa po, ayoko naming magmukha tayong zombie sa pictures ng ating reunion. ^^

It’s lil baktin’s birthday and am very much excited to see him again. I last saw him when he celebrated his fourth month. Ambilis, one year na agad. You know, iba talaga pag may baby sa family, nakakainspire, their innocence just erases all the burdens you’re facing. Their laughter is heavenly, nakakahappy. If there’s someone that’s just so dear to me, it’s Chino. I love him to the core! ^^

I’m excited to meet my good friends. Annie is coming over from Cotabato just for our reunion as well. Ana’s inviting me to some night swim via THEIR house pool. It’s really nice to see each one of them. Ang sarap lang sa feeling na kahit saan ka magpunta, you always go back to home with your most favourite people. It reminds me na bata pa din ako, I shouldn’t think too much about responsibilities.

Excited din akong… aherm, mag “hang out”. I don’t wanna call it a date kasi napepressure ako. As I’ve said, when it’s a date, it’s like having to come out from the cocoon and just be fabulous with girly moves. That’s just not me. I’d enjoy funny/ informative conversations while sipping some frappe or munching some fries with the comforts of dressing whatever I wish. It’s time for me to meet and know more about people. Yung walls ko ang tibay, di talaga natitibag and truthfully, I’m getting bored with my defenses. Nakakapagod pala.

Above all, I am just so excited to be home because I know that there are so many people who love me. It’s like being in a place where I know I should be.

I can’t wait to see you soon Davao!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend