HS secrets

Whoa! Hold it right there!

I am not sure if I'd be feeling little cute, flattered or annoyed. Because obviously, I am surprised to know something from the past.

So there, there goes my former classmate coming out from nowhere asking me stuffs I am not sure if I'd be willing to answer. But as politely as I can I still answered him. And he told me something I am surprised to know about...

He asked if I was okay, and I said yes, fine and quite busy. He then asked what I am busy about, I told him, well ordinary everyday life. He then followed up and told me that I am busy with my bf and I just laughed. I don't wanna answer stuffs like that, come on! Then all of a sudden he asked if I can be courted, and I was like? huh? Then he said, and this struck me, "You are nice, others might not have seen that, but I did", "I might court you, if only to continue my HS plan". Whoa!

That's too much! Mygosh! and I was like, "what was your HS plan?" he replied, "secret", I said, "hey, that's a thing of the past, might as well spill it" he said "you were my crush back in HS". And I just laughed. He said, "I've been wanting to court you but you were so PAMATI" from there, I couldn't control my laughter! Whew!

That was too much of a revelation. He was my classmate. He was one of those always sitting in front row, silent and always timid. I don't think I have ever spoken to him before, if there was a time, I am sure it is quite passing, something civil and those stuffs. I've never had a hunch about him crushing me. Being the HS student that I was, I am situated in the last row, source of the many noises, one of the minds on most of the crazy, funky ideas that have been produced. We were worlds apart. Yes, I am quite certain about that.

After more or less six years, Wow! this is something. I've never known someone crushing me back then. I was way too busy with all my bullying anthologies. But quite well, I am politely discouraging him.

Anyhow, I wish him well. I am sure this is one of those reasons why High School rocks! We'll get past high school fever. Like my getting past my High School crush!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend