ultimate trip

Twists and turns, buckets of rainwater, plane leaving, lost touch...

Haah! Few of the things we experienced in both countries abroad.

Gosh! whenever I remember everything, I just couldn't help but feel the tension building up again and again. The pressure and the sweating is too much in a day's work.





Singapore was awesome. What made it more wonderful is the fact that we are all first timers in Singapura. Delightful! Imagine my eyes go round everytime I look into the menu and bring in my calculator to convert the price for a piece of bread filled with veggies and a pour of mayo. I couldn't help myself from thinking how many kilos of rice would my one burger meal cost in the Philippines.



Horror is felt when every time we find that the MRTs are closing since we were still out at 12am. The taxis would be costing much as 50% is added to the original metered fare. My mind would go down the distance to compute conversion. And I thought to myself, if I were to stay there, I guess I'd be doing my own gardening to save much more.

The clothes were of course, at its best. Top of the line and hip. I would imagine myself doing the ramp with those on along orchard road or perhaps inside Vivo City. I'd be wearing boots and scarfs to its maximum, but hey wait! Singapura's weather is just like ours. (Erase the boots and scrafs!)

Marina Bay Sands, for me, was an opportunity. It seemed to me like a huge door inviting me to come over and have my CVA or resume be passed as a receptionist or something else just to enjoy the luxury it has nonstop. But of course, they laughed when I told them my theory. I came to a conclusion that Marina Bay hotel is a modern Noah's Ark. See the form? It looks both a plane and a boat rolled into one. Perhaps, when the big flood is soon to rise, enough to delete the sinful surface of the earth, the marina bay's hotel, would come and float, enough to save only those who can afford its ticket. Absurd? Hmnn... this is just me and my theory. lol




Anyway, gotta talk more of the places and the people soon... this is just it for now. I have to do the dishes, sweep and mop the floors. Oh! this is my way of preparing myself to live abroad, maybe in SG soon. haha *wink*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend