let loose!

Yeehaw!

November's here and one thing defines it: MAJOR TRIP!

You can tell how excited I am. I'm feeling dandy as days grow closer.

It's this emotion you feel, when somebody you're attracted to says Hi! and even stays for awhile to talk to you. It's the same feeling when you receive your first text message from him telling you, how lovely you were or perhaps, telling you how he enjoyed the talk you had early on. But even if the text message would just read a simple "Hi!" or ":)", you just can't stop yourself from saving it or categorize it to a new folder labeled under his name. (Not guilty! haha)

It's this feeling when a call would mean so much to you even if what you say is always, "Hello" or more of, "hahaha" or a simple "yeah". It's intoxicating. It is so much refreshing. It's like a breath of fresh air from all day's airconditioner occupation. Surely, this is something to look forward to.

And so, just like any other important event, I dare not to preempt anything by foretelling what would transpire. Just like a budding of romance. Any boy-meets-girl-stories would be best enjoyed if every degree is enjoyed and unadultered by false pretenses. A simple "Hi" can lead to "Hey" in text messages then to "Hello" in phone calls and yes, "I miss you, I miss you too" finally, "I love you, I love you more". The series of events.

BUT...the sad reality is that: the preparation is overwhelming, the happening is liberating and the ending is surely heartbreaking. But every good thing comes to an end. It is the memories that would make it a lifetime fixture. Just like relationships right? The song with these lines: "I remember the boy but I don't remember the feeling anymore" would prove that. (that's the only line I know from that song lol)

But then again, "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." True! In association with trips, it is better to have saved and spent than never to have gained memories at all. These experiences are something worthwhile. Let's see that especially on graying days when all your grandchildren do gather, tag your skirt and tells you "Grama, what's your twenty-teener's like?"

By then, I'd position my loose skirt, ask one of them to get my glasses, put in my dentures (den..what? lol) and yes, I need a glass of water with dissolved memory enhancer. (Hope my memory works perfectly fine, detail by detail, punto por punto)
I'd love to see their eyes sparkle, lit in enthusiasm and me, bombarded with unending preppy questions.

Anyhow, this is it. I promised myself alot of these travels, I dreamt about this unfailingly. It's high time...

So there, I say... Hello! And I love you! Sweet November =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend