cheesy

Para kang tae, di kita kayang paglaruan.

Define Cheesy.

Parang nauuso ang pagiging keso. When someone tells you something like, "you know, para kang alarm clock..." and you would say, "Bakit?" then he tells you, "kasi ginigising mo ang natutulog kong puso", it is corny right? But then something inside you feels a little more than glad. It feels good.

And sometimes you would wonder, this guy is such a player. You would want to forget his pick up lines, get busy with momentary duties and yet when you remember what he said, you just couldn't help but smile. (babaw ba?lol)

Anyway, I was able to watch MAG as in My Amnesia Girl. I first thought it was a so-so movie. You know how Pinoy movies are, super predictable. But then, this one got me going. I couldn't help my smile and laughter especially on the batuhan ng lines part. Palaban si Irene eh.

And I must say such a career development for Toni G, who I've known, is not much of a on-screen kisser actress. The previous movies she had with Sam was more of lips to cheek, nose, forehead and hands. This one, wow! amazing, lips to lips na! haha

Anyway, let's not tread deeper on that issue, my friends would react vehemently and more often than not, I am always caught off guard. Oo nga, wala naman akong sinabing masama diba? haha

So yes, I have considerably enjoyed the movie. Sometimes, I can be so into the mood. I know I am capable of being cheesy once in a while. Who cares? Being single does not mean you cannot feel kilig noh! Much is expected pa nga from you eh. Kasi nga, open for business ka pa. (forgive the term)

Anyway, so I guess I am looking forward to more of these. Life is a one way ticket, not only that I pass to it in a flash but I want to have all the fun I could get.

So cheesy? Why not! (paminsan minsan lang naman!) =p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend