prenup- shall!

Weddings...

All I can picture is bliss. The excitement, anxiety and perhaps challenge. One of those thoughts, I know, worth living for.

Blame it to the various prenuptial pictures I've been browsing these past few days. I mean, you know, the photographer really captured the inner emotions. I felt how they feel. I felt I was in the picture.

Someday, I'll have mine too. It made me imagine my future prenuptial. Perhaps, I can marry young. I want to. It's possible, isn't it? Marrying at maybe, 24 or 25 or 26? Wow. Seems to me, I'd be marrying next year... handa na kaya ako?

But the bigger question is, Saan na ang groom ko? haha

My friend and I talked about our future partners, the more I imagine him, the more I am convinced that I need someone who can be my best buddy. Someone I can hangout with, perhaps share my deepest emotions, share part and parcel of my day and share the littlest of my travels. Someone who can be a really really good friend, ride in my mischiefs, laugh in my shallowest ideas. Hah!

I can imagine holding hands while taking time walking around the park, go biking, eating ice cream, the littlest of actions would mean so much. Going on for an escapade elsewhere, something light. I swear, I've to fill in as I am very particular with details. This may sound too koreanovela or cutesy but, that's what I want. I want a relationship bound by friendship taking a higher form. I want something of that sort or nothing.

My friend told me, it's pure Idealism. Would it be too much to ask for something like that, considering my waiting time? Considering the time I spent patiently waiting and hoping that someone would just come along and enter my life? Would it be too good to be true?

I certainly hope not. I live for it. I live for the thought that someday, everything I pray for, just happens. It may take a toll on me but who cares? This is my life. I am bound to live by my rules as long as I know I am reasonably compelled by it.

I know weddings are not purely perfection. Along with it is a bigger future, heavier resposibilities and greater thought for a continued life. But come on! Let's skip that part, I dare to think of its light form.

Come to think of it, at 24? MRS. Precious Tolon- ________! haha happy thought indeed. Can somebody fill that in? lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend