The diary


I guess he has an ego bigger than the great white shark. But yeah, what makes him more appealing to me is the fact that I am slightly chasing him. You know who we are, Aries people love adventure and the thrill of chasing. But that’s just about it, I won’t get down so low to achieve him.

***
No, I never felt like this before. The uncontrollable grin every time I think of him. And somehow, I regretted that I chickened out. I regretted that I haven’t given him much attention. That I felt like a high schooler who ran away enjoying the chase. That’s just so lame, and I realized it now.

***
I don’t know really know what’s with me but idealistic as it may sound, he might be the answer to my prayers. Few people know how I save myself up for someone who’s going to be my first and last. I wish and pray he’s worth it. I wish it would him.

***
No, the panicky feeling may be showing but I know and I am confident that when he comes, he comes. There’s no doubt as to his existence. I know he exists I just need to wait or yes, wait a little longer than most girls my age.

***
It is pretty normal to feel envious to your friends. Why, I am getting all the feeds filled with proposals and rings. Is it just my facebook or are they really serious with all these stuffs?

***
Evil as it may sound, I find comfort in knowing that most of my closest friends are SINGLE! Yeeey! :P

***
My parents and sissy are trying their best not to look excited when I meet someone new or when someone comments on my facebook with something. I know my folks are pretty much excited about my first. In fact, are they throwing me off the hook?

***
I might be in love with him, who knows, last time I checked, I’ve got no comparison!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend