fantasyland


You are my frustration!

He said, and I replied “same here”. Bakit nga ba ganun, gusto mo sya, gusto ka nya but a lot of factors are pulling you off to be together.

Rules. Isa na yan. Why do we make such rules to guide us to be happy and yet we feel miserable? Why do we set out certain posts on where to found a relationship but these posts are just keeping us from building something out from nothing?

Distance. They say distance makes the heart grows fonder. But in most cases, it’s always a one-sided thing. The girl is usually the one who gets into it more than the guy. It’s unfair to think that while girls who are in the overseas are busy with their respective careers and daily hectic routines, at the end of the day, it is the thought of the guy that they like that appeases them in their loneliness.

Communication. Why do we avoid conversations about ourselves? Why do we not talk as often as want our hearts to be intertwined? Why is a word too hard to utter. The weirdest thing is, you always tell me you like me and yet you ain’t making any move. Dumb, aren’t we?

Friends. Alright, I get it. You are popular with the gang as much as I am with my girlfriends. Tell you what, I’ve been told to really shut off my system for you. They said you aren’t worth it. They said you were as hazy as a murky contaminated water. I guess I shall surrender. This is going nowhere.

And lastly,

Standards. How can you tell me I’ve got big standards to fill? Why do you tell me I’m living in fantasy because I look for the ideal, that who I always like are those that are too good to be true.

Here’s the deal… You’re lousy and boring. You’re too plain, too weird and too self-consuming. You’re too overbearing, demanding and unusually explicit. I hate you in most times but I like you just the same. Damn you! Now tell me, am I living in fantasy?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend