two guys

And so it seems I am talking about one guy all through out my posts.

To debug that myth:

I am getting over someone I know who I thought I have a deep attachment with. My friend asked me, "so you're saying you are over him... and you're saying you're not in anyway affected and interested in what he does... and you're saying you ain't hurting?" And I answered, Yes, No, No.

 It's not easy to go through your memories and feeling like you've never really had the chance. Yes I am getting over him but it's a process. To be honest, I am so pissed with myself. Why am I holding on to something that never really existed? Fictional. And it's as though, it is where my world revolves. I am getting tired. Please let me go.

Yes, I am affected and No, I am not interested. I am not in anyway interested to be involved. I don't think I am worth as the third wheel. Never an option. Never WILL happen. Not my kind.

Yes I am hurting but it's so long I almost forgot how to be hurt. so No, not considering pain for the moment. Although, I seriously think I am still confused.

No, I am talking about my two different guys. One past and one present (and most likely the future, I hope)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend