rain DEAR

Six days to go!!!

Oh my gosh! How time flies, it’s six days to go before Christmas!

What to do? I haven’t done my Christmas shopping yet. And Christmas preparations? Not so much.

Oh how I miss home during this time of the year. I’d just be giddy without reason. We don’t have much of a family tradition as we are just few in the family. But growing up, the most traditional thing that we do on Christmases is gathering with the whole clan, play games, chat a bit more, and EAT.

I miss those days when my sister and I would host the event and all we do is talk and talk. We’d dance and enjoy ourselves and shop for party favors. I’d personally sponsor for chocolates and candies, it’s such an exciting thing to do, hit the groceries and just buy what I feel like as raffle or game prizes.

My last Christmas at home was, 4 years ago. Can you imagine? And with the last 3 Christmases abroad, I try to make It as special as I could by feeling the moment. (pakonsuelo de bobo: It’s just temporary that I am away, you know.)

This Christmas, I plan to prepare a bit food for noche Buena with possibly me and A only since all the others will be working. (That’s the sad thing about being in the overseas; you get to be lonely on special occasions really.) Dress up and feel good, go out and attend Church and yes, on Christmas day, I’d like to witness fireworks in Universal Studios (something new)

It would probably be my last Christmas here in SG, who knows? So I’m trying to make it pretty special. As for Christmas shopping, the red tags are on but money is… well, running empty. Haha I already bought a Christmas present for myself which would be claimable only in march. As for the friends, well… isn’t the meaning of Christmas be LOVE and SUPPORT? Haha. Maybe I’ll go grab something for them later.

Anyway, my wish this Christmas is GOOD HEALTH, for my family and me especially for my parents.
P.S. Santa, I’ve been wishing something for quite a loooooooooooong time now, how come it still hasn’t arrived? I wonder.


Six days!! You have six days my dear Santa. Please? Please? I’ve been good this year!!

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend