the arrow

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that I have just made a right choice.

There’s no point of return ‘cause I don’t want to return.

It will not be an easy feat from here on, as I am cutting my means of financial freedom and I am starting from scratch again but there’s no better timing than what I have in the moment.

I am glad that I made the decision because it means I am taking the risk to get better chances at life rather than being passive and just letting life pass me by. I am actively participating in life by thinking about new ways to reinvent myself, to ignite my passion with other things that I am capable to do.

I am putting on a brave face every time I think about being jobless ‘cause it’s my first time in a long time and yes, I do believe that it won’t take long.

I am particularly inspired these days when I heard about a Kdrama’s advice on a daughter who resigned from her 9-year-job  when the dad said “Beyonce wouldn’t gain immense success as a solo artist had she stayed as a Destiny’s child member!” and I agree. Without a doubt.

Most of the times we feel unsure are those times we are taking a pause to re evaluate the paths that we either continue or leave. An arrow cannot hit anything without being pulled back. I think I am in that phase where I pull myself back and aim where I want to land.

I have attained peace in knowing that I am under construction. I am at peace in knowing that I need to trust my process and be in it, every step of the way ‘cause this time in my life will never repeat again.


Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend