PMY

I love you, Park Min Young!

I know I am taking this fangirling mood to the next level but I guess, it’s what every fangirl’s heart is all about. Gosh, at 31!

You admire someone because of their talent and you try to dig in deeper about their real life characters in the hopes that what you see is actually what you get in real life. PMY is not an exception. I have watched Netflix’s Busted and found her interesting.

I love her level of cool, unafraid to hold a snake, to touch something from a hole where you wouldn’t know what’s in there. She is a problem solver and she knows how to use her charms for her benefit. She seemed calm and collected, logical and funny at the same time. She was fun to watch.

After watching Busted, I began to search other works of her. I watched Healer, watched her interviews, watched BTS on her various dramas. I think she’s pretty and honest, two combination I am looking in someone to be fanatic with. Right now, she's with Park SeoJoon in their drama "what's wrong with Secretary kim" and while I love to see more of their chemistry in that show, I held back since I want to watch it completed in Korea.

Like every fangirl, I shipped her to her various co-stars. I like seeing her with Yeon Woojin the most because he’s shy. He looks like he has harbored secret feelings with her but afraid to let it all out so he always looked guarded and shy around her.

The thing about PMY though is, I really can’t see anything about her private affairs. Who she dated, Lee Min Ho being a big name but she never really bothered sharing about it. It’s hard to find out about her family too, her parents’ job, her sister’s face etc. She’s a huge mystery.

She seemed outgoing, contrary to her “upper class” aura. She loves to laugh a lot and when she smiles, it’s like a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day. Deep. haha

Like every fangirl’s heart, I wish to see her in real life.

Who knows? :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend