guy on the horse

Kilig!!

Somebody finally told me that he likes me a lot. This is a non-platonic course of proverbial statement. It’s not everyday naman na someone tells you how they feel about you. And far more kilig is the fact that, that somebody is someone na bet ko! Hikkk… Finally!

We exchanged lines and kiss and tell ba kung iseshare ko some of the lines that were said? Ah siguro nga, but I already did to a good, good friend whom I know na maiintindihan ako ‘cause she’s just like me. Wow pare! Hanep. This is something new to me and aminin ko man o hindi, nakakakiliti ng puso, parang baboy lang na kinikiliti ang peg.

Anyway, mahirap maniwala sa taong gusto mo kasi pinaniniwalaan mo agad kahit ano pang sabihin sayo. Like if sabihan kang maganda ka, syempre masarap sa pakiramdam pero naiisip mong binobola ka lang e. Ewan ko ba, I think meron akong major issue as to validating statements especially if someone professes something to me. Parang it’s a challenging act for me kung paano ko ihahandle at paano ko mapuprove ang sincerity nya sa statement na binitiwan nya.

This boils down sa personality ko as someone who’s not verbally expressive sa feelings ko. If ever man na magsabi ako ng “I like you” “Thank you” “sorry” and even my dreaded line, “I love you”. It takes a whole lot of guts and courage and thinking and pride for me to do that. My parents can attest to that. I say it once but it’s the purest thing you can get from me. I don’t come throwing it to people just like that. hehe

For years, I’ve made to believe na I am wise enough to know when someone is smooth talking or simply admiring. I have built up standards of a guy na alam kong makakaoutsmart sa akin (he has to be wearing eyeglasses, buttoned polo with braces and brings books along the hallway hehe), yung someone na pag may something syang sinasabi, I will be provoked to think about it and be amazed kasi bagong info and totally di ko na knows sa mga libro at kelangan ko pang i-google search.

That someone is… capable to be very secure sa sarili nyang capability. The way he acts, the way he walks, the way he talks, hindi overpowering in a bragging, angas way. He’s simple in ways na kahit marami syang known facts, you won’t get it unless you ask him about it. Someone who doesn’t need a branded thing to make him look formidable. Someone who doesn’t depend on his car or brag his car keys just to get people’s attention. That someone is within himself an established man with established principle. (take note of the word: MAN i/o BOY)

I have come to a realization na I don’t need a boyfriend. Period. I can take care of myself, I can careless about other people’s opinion about my singlehood and I can enjoy even in my solo flights (unless may makatabi or makaharap na uber sweety na couple na nakakabitter paminsan minsan). I am at ease to be me. I can be my very self when I am alone. Ganun yung security ko. I am not pressured na maghesitate to do the things I want because someone will dislike it or pagbabawalan ako. Ano yun?

Simply, di ko keri ang may lalakeng nagdedemand ng ganito, ganyan from me. I am so relaxed that I don’t want to complicate my life by hiring (un na!) a boyfriend. Isang major hassle.

But guess what, I am in need of a MANfriend. Matured. Contained. Secured. Confident. Passionate. At higit sa lahat, faithful. He’s someone I can talk to in the wee hours of the night for his opinion about my minor and major ideas. He’s someone I am comfortable with, mapa- P, Prey and most especially Lovely ako. He’s someone I can share my dreams with. He’s someone I’d love to share my adventures with.

We’d go backpacking in Europe, I’ll bring my stuff, he brings his, separate bags but when I get tired, exhausted and thirsty, he’d leave me where we stopped and he would immediately hunt for the nearest 7/11 and when he comes back, he’ll be approaching me with a sly smile with a bottle of water and jokes on how a manang I am.

He is someone who tells me to go agad sa doctor even in the slightest sign of flu and he’d have this power over me na call agad ako kay Dr. Beats! And when I get frustrated on things I can’t repair, leaving it on the table scattered, he’d smile at me and tell me it will be okay the next morning, and true enough, it is fixed when I wake up. (He had it repaired pala by Mr. Fix sa mall) And when I get too consumed on the virus sa mahal kong laptop and complain continuously about my cursed fingers, he’ll joke me about how these fingers would work on him and we’ll just go insane laughing, exchanging kinky, funny lines. (that will have me in my loneliest moments, making me smile uncontrollably) And when I ask him about how I look, he’ll just smile and say his most honest comment but don’t actually tell me to change if I look too yagit in it instead, he’ll change to his obnoxious shorts to fit my yagit yagit mood, we’ll go malling, eat ice cream and have our nonstop food trip, from one tempura to another hotdog.

These are few of the qualities of my Manfriend, most of all, he is my best friend. Someone who will fight for me and believe in me even though I know how tagilid I am. He will just tell me to go for it and he’ll have my back no matter what.

I have these qualities figured out from the very beginning cause seriously, I know someone who’s head-to-toe a MANFRIED, a BESTFRIEND, a HUBBY and to us, he is POPCY.

Lastly, YOU…yes, YOU! The guy over the horse, tell me, are you one of them? If yes, please proceed, If not, Forget it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend