chosen one



I really, really, as in twice my age, like you.

My BFF A had our late night talk na naman again last night. We watched a tv show about Pan Am Flight attendants and she blurted out, “bakit kaya may nahahanap agad silang mga boys?” pointing on how the girls are going out with the boys on a stopover flight. Then I told her, “yan kasi we’re so immature” LOL

Seriously, it’s not naman immature as in irresponsible, immature in a sense na, di pa fully na develop yung womanhood. I know it sounds quite awkward considering our ages kaso that’s the most logical reason I can think of at the moment.

Kasi naman, while others our age or younger than we are, are having babies, creating a family, happily engaged or new to a relationship, kami naman is again and again, waiting pa. Ano yung hinihintay? Well, di ko din alam. Naghihintay kay Mr. Perfect? Which we all know as non-existent?

Ang hirap eh, ang hirap sumugal sa isang lalake na wala ka naming nafi feel kahit na isang kusing na kalandian. Super flat. I remembered telling A, “once I get back, I won’t overthink anymore, go lang ng go!” Why? Kasi di na bagay sakin kung magpapatweetums pako noh, sa tanda kong to!

Let’s face it, by this time, ideally, at least my serious or getting there BF na ako. Why? Because I wish to be married at 27 or 28 and have a child a year after. I wish to build up my own family habang bata pa ako because I want to have kids na di naman ako sobrang tanda na tingnan when they reach their teenage years and by the time, they finish school, I can still afford to travel some place else with them.

Somebody told me, “how will I court you? Should I stay in Davao once you get back?” well, Ideally, you should, but I won’t interfere whatever plans you have. Court lang naman diba? But be it known, I am not a fan of courtships especially long ones. I find it boring, kasi pag ganyan, nabibigyan akong chance to say no, whereas kung sasabihin mong, Let’s get steady, I can just oblige. Weird diba?

Maybe that’s the reason why hindi umubra yung mga lalake from the past, kasi I am a thrill seeker, sometimes I feel thrilled pag impulsive yung pag agree ko. Like, if I buy something online, pinag iisipan ko but in the end, I just click BUY in no pattern thing.

Again, I am not fond of long courtships and the likes, it makes me feel unreal, parang I have to do this, do that just because you have this idea that girls who are courted are like this or that. I don’t like being boxed in. For me, it’s so much better pa nga if we start out as friends, that way, I know you because you are you and not what you pretend to be. Courting as an act just puts so much pressure that’s why di ko masyadong bet.

So when I say I like you, might as well to grab the chance. Kasi it takes a lot of pride for me to say that, and mind you, ang isa pag pinipili marami ang tinanggihan. :))



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend