a blog's life

What?!i have been writing in this blog since 2008?!?
So next years’ gonna be my 10th?!

Wow! How time flies.

Writing is a hobby where I subconsciously vents out my frustrations, anger, the things I can never say and of course, share my fascination, excitement and happiness!

In here, I feel free to express my opinion and ideas.
In here, I always feel like I have a documentation of the things I did, the feelings I felt, the life I lived—so far.

In writing, I don’t feel like I need to please anyone and just go with what I want to say.
In reality, I used to be bubbly to the point of tactlessness, but maturity happens and I found myself writing more than speaking.

As I go through my earliest blog posts, I realized how revolutionary writing is as it serves as the timeline of my life.
I read about my past misery as if it was the biggest problem of the universe, I read about my ever changing mood that this blog so randomly captures.

9 years, baby!!
That’s like a million years in blog’s life!


More entries to come as I approach my tenth year as an anonymous citizen in the blogosphere. Teehee! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend