overkill

I am writing this on a HAPPY NOTE.
I have noticed that when I speak out about my thoughts, it leans back to a negative connotation.
Maybe because, most of my thoughts concern so much about how I feel.

The more I think and talk about how I feel, the worse it becomes so I made an experiment.
I have to.
I vowed not to think about how I feel and try to overanalyse things as if my problems look like a frog to be dissected.
And quite honestly, this approach works for me.

How to do it?

1)      Things/ people/ situations that provoke you into thinking or even comparing yourself to it,
A-V-O-I-D. Get away from it.
Take for example, stalking at your ex’s profile or simply trying to be nosy about your friend’s love life. Quit it. Focus your mind to a reality that completely belongs to you--- YOUR OWN LIFE.

2)      Explore your skills/ passion.
If you like making origamis or replanting your own succulents, go ahead. Be busy about what you are interested in. Occupy your time and brain on innovating what your hands can do. Not only does it make your brain work, it makes your heart happy.

3)      Just stop thinking. Will you?
This is the most important thing, ever.
When you feel like you are nearing towards being concerned about something, don’t fall into the trap. Veer yourself away from all the thoughts that consume you.
For example, when you worry about your parents’ health, chances are, you worry about your finances, then your career, then your future in general. It’s a vicious cycle.
So don’t try treading the dangerous path and JUST breathe. Relax.
Control your mind to think only about the positive.

The problem with most of us is that we think too much and be sickeningly worried about something that has never occurred YET. Our thoughts are too much to handle that only lead us to be helpless and hopeless. Learn the art of nonchalance. To feel relax even in the most difficult situation ‘cause we all know that what kills us is not drowning itself, it’s panic at the first sign of difficulty.

Know that the world is huge and definitely, everything happens for a Reason.
Have faith and remain closer to your Creator. You are made and everything He made has a purpose.

While it’s true to be okay not to be okay, MIND OVER MATTER is also true to everyone.


Peace, love and explore! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend