mita lovely

There’s no greater thing than to be a MITA!

The thing about being an aunt is having the ability to be this cool person.
In their eyes, I am free spirited. Someone who is able to do the things she wanted to do.
In their eyes, I am the neutral ground.

When their mom scolds them or even lays a hand on them, I am the poste for whom they can seek refuge to.
I am invincible. Their mom can’t touch me, I have that sort of power.
To them, I am neither Cinderella nor wonderwoman… I am me. I am their aunt, I have power just being me.

Or not?

Haha. I love being an aunt because I love my nephews.
I love how they talk, how they are so sweet and smart at the same time.
I love how they do anything to get what they want.
I love their youth, their energy and lack thereof, at times.

I often wonder, when I was a kid, I was a dumb one.
A candy can bribe me, but them? It takes a lot of convincing because they really know what they want.
Sometimes I think about them being more firm in what they want than me. Haha
The irony of it all is that it may be a good and bad thing.

I am a MITA, short for, MOMMY + TITA. I am one of their biggest fans, one of their biggest cheerleaders.

I love my nephews, they’re cute and cuddly and oh so adorbs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend