my goal

I’ve come to a new goal…

At 30, I feel like I need to pursue something else.
Something that excites me, something that makes time go by so fast,
Something that creates an impact within me, something that makes me look forward to days ahead.
Sadly, that something isn’t what I am doing now.

Early on, I know I need to be in the creative field.
Wherein I use my hands in sync with my mind with a clear vision for an output.
Much like a sculpture that I mould as the picture of it crosses my mind so often.
Much like the lyrics of a song I can sing even without drums.
Much like the executable program that I so expertly know.
All because, I made them.

I know for sure that as an employee, I am an asset.
I work without stopping with or without a deadline.
I try to help in the process of arriving to a certain destination where profit is always higher than the cost.
Well, they’ve told me, I am a disciplined employee.

But I am not the best at what I do.
I have this hunch that I can never be one.
Why? Because of my goal.

My biggest goal in so far as work is concerned…

It is simply to be my OWN BOSS. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend