climb again

“We appreciate you taking time to submit your application, however, we regret to inform you that…”

I know how this letter ends and truth be told, I was kinda expecting this rejection again.
I was just bold enough to try again and maybe, a miracle will come forth to me, who knows?

Weirdly enough, I feel the calmness of my inner spirit.
As I do not have to wait anxiously for the result anymore and that, there will be no more what ifs.
I have gone through this before, and as much as I would like to succeed, it just isn’t for me… JUST YET.

In my life, I have face many rejections and have witnessed so many doors closing in front of my face.
I have gone through hardships and tough times that left me in the dark for a period of time.
But guess what? Amidst it all, I am grateful.

I am grateful to have experienced bumps along the way ‘cause I know now how to appreciate plains. And most importantly, I  am thankful enough that among the many, it was  I who were given the chance.

I always say this, “GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BRAVE IT ALL.”
And I know this by heart.

Before I folded the letter, it says “however, you may submit your application again in the future”.

I closed the letter with a bittersweet smile that escaped my lips.


Ahhh! Sometimes, you just have to know when to stop and rather than climbing the same mountain all over again, why not try another even if it makes you start again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend