bintan tananannn

Yes to adventures!!

I agreed to go with my colleagues, over the weekend to Bintan.

It’s my second time to go to overseas with them so why not?

I have established early on that my goal in the coming years is to make more memories. No matter who I’m with.
I’m usually very cautious as to who I associate with but I think experiencing a lot of these things will help me grow.
As a social individual, putting myself out there, is beneficial to how I want to continue with the journey through life.
You get to have more ideas, know more people and spend time with others.

And guess what? I enjoyed ATV-ing in the Indonesian forest.
It was such a thrill to go full throttle only to end up bumping someone. Haha
And it was not that easy of a trek at all, there were more downhills than plains thus, I love the challenge!

I brought my brand new stabilizer and tested it out on the bumpy UTV rides that got my feet really muddy as my boss’ passenger! It was one hell of a ride and the stabilizer was really tested. I’m just glad.

So for my next adventure?


Just you wait and see… hehe


Lovely the explorer here we go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend