hong kong

I’m leaving for HK in 2 weeks… and hell yeah!!
I am excited!

I am excited to meet my family there and spend some quality time.
It is special since the beloved nephews are coming.
OMG! I just can’t hide my excitement as I may have to tighten my belt as I chase these two while
They make their way to kiss Mickey and Minnie!

In 2010, my family visited HK and we had the grandest time.
It is my dream to bring them again there for a vacation.

What’s more exciting is having the “faceoff” with my best girls who happens to be my mum and sis.
Our ootd labanan will commence.

The sis and I made a bet, we should lose weight and whoever wins will get 100 USD from the other.
Waaah… well, I can see, she’s trying really hard.
I can’t lose. I hate losing!!! Lol

Geez! What am I gonna wear?
I wish it’s cold enough for my long cardigans…
I wanted to wear some boots, but hell no, it’s not even snowing!


Till then, I’m gonna update HK post soon J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend