major comeback

“A minor setback today is a major comeback tomorrow!”

Some line I hear from guess where? A survival contest show.
It is a survival contest whereby the girls are to perform and graded accordingly.
And one contestant was labelled as part of the bottom 7 and she replied the line above.

Perfect! I do believe that some setbacks are ways to improve ourselves. Falling apart should not mean failure at times but falling into place because maybe… we are meant to something better.

We should look at life in a bigger picture and not be too engrossed with looking at the minor details.
A painting, when you look at it closely, does not really make sense but when you move few steps away from it, it’s completely on a different level. Like life.

Our lives are made up of pursuits. We accomplish one thing by letting go of something. We take further steps back only to have that powerful push to propel further.

I don’t believe in quitting as an end, but I do believe that when you quit something, it is because you are giving way for new goals. I call it, a paradigm shift.

This entry may sound like I am convincing myself about my decision to quit soon. HAHA
Well, for one, it is. And yeah, when I quit something, it’s not because I have totally given up.
It only means I have come to this side of the road after enduring, pursuing, challenging myself to take it all until what’s actually left is the courage to go on a different route.

I don’t believe in being defeatist. When a task is given, no matter how difficult, I think it is right to try it first before saying “I can’t do it.” I busk in the glory of knowing that I have tried before I called it quits rather than not trying at all. And whatever the outcome, I know I have given my all, so I feel no regrets.

What keeps me on my toes though is that period after you stop doing something and waiting for the next opportunity to come. It makes me so anxious. But maybe, this particular period exists so we can breathe, recalibrate ourselves and take in a moment to actually know what we REALLY want to do with our lives. And this period is a period of transition… a period to recharge so we can take a leap again.



Better days are coming, Major comeback is rising! Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend