wonder labli

I never knew losing weight would be this difficult!

Gone are those days in my childhood when I don’t gain weight at all and my parents would bring me to a doctor to have me checked.
Gone are those days in my teenage years when I can eat without thinking about the consequence.
Gone are those days in my early 20s when I can confidently say, weight does not bother me at all.

I now find myself in a dilemma of a 30-something whereby gaining weight is a main problem.

Why did I become fat?

Few factors have attributed to it. One being metabolism and others, well… out of habit. Not to mention the amount of steroid I consumed when I had a horrible breakout.

I am trying hard to cut down my food intake but stress gets in the way and I seem to relieve it by eating. My habits are unhealthy and this has to stop.

But you know Gal Gadot, she bulked up and practically eat anything before toning it down to achieve her wonderwoman body. With that in mind, I’m thinking… I’m now in my process of bulking up.
Later, my toning of my proportions will begin! Teehee!

Anyway, I know that if I set my mind into it, it will always be possible.


Until then, wonder labli! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend