spies

Paunawa: Ang susunod na lathala ay hango sa Showbiz :)

I recently saw the wedding pictures of Rachelle Ann Go and her new hubby, Mr. Spies.

A few years ago, I was empathizing with Rachelle, as a single lady who was often asked about her love life. (She broke up with John Prats during that time). She then went on to follow her dreams and put a mark on theatre for Filipinos for the second time as Miss Saigon- West end’s,  Gigi.

I silently followed her career  from then on. I am not a big fan but I am neither a hater. I just liked the thought of her going overseas to follow her dreams, that to me, is a cool thing to do.

I admire her when I saw how involved she was with her Church. I learned she’s a Christian.
She offered her voice as a choir member, singing God’s praises in London. She’s often captured passionately attending church.

I thought, As she was conquering her dreams, she remained faithful.
And it’s a great thing cause we all know there’s a huge deal of temptations once you are in abroad, how much more, the temptations with her given exposure in Europe.

Then one day, I saw a post of her and a new guy. Fast forward to 2018, That guy happened to be her now-hubby Mr. Spies.

As I look at their wedding photos, I can’t help but feel humbled that, someday, someone will really come into your life no matter how busy you may get. I feel great in knowing that, she did not need to give up anything that she wants to do and followed her dreams and found love too, in the end. I think that when God really wants you to be with someone, He will give you what you truly deserve.


A few years ago, I gave up with the idea of an everlasting love. The thing which made me believe it was shattered before my eyes and I just felt disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, I do believe in love. I believe that it exists but I don’t believe in the commitment that a person offers it with.

I believe in the reality that people’s minds are so dynamic, and that it changes with time.
Those who promised to commit forever, are ironically those who cut it off just because they fell out of love. In love, there’s always one who gives more and hurts more in the end.

As I look at their photos, I just really want to believe that everlasting love exists.
And maybe, the person that I am to be with is someone that God really wants me to have.
I want to believe that the person who will be trying to convince me with his commitment is the same person who God sent me to change my heart and my ideals about what love truly is.
It made me think about working out on my trust and faith in God more. Not because I am asking for Him to send me someone but for me to be content in knowing that I am not alone.

Looking at happy couples, made me think about His perfect timing.

It made me solidify that my thoughts on pursuing my dreams are not hindrances to find love. Because what I’m certain is that, when it comes, It comes. --- Oh and that's not Showbiz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend