mine

6.26.18

The world is huge and people are plenty. But how well do we really fit in? or at least, understood?

I am longing for that one soul who understands my points of view in life.
I am longing for that someone who shares the same ideals as I do, and if not, he’s interested in what I believed in. Or has his own, and lives by it with the same conviction as I have with mine.
I am longing for that someone who has a deeper understanding of life and not the superficiality that this world easily promotes.

I know for one that I may not be always right and my ideals were a bunch of perfect idiocrasies.
It may also be the ideal prototype of what should be. The banner every classroom has to live by.
It’s sometimes unrealistic and impractical.

I’ve met people who I share the same wavelengths when it comes to logical perceptions (or lack thereof). I’ve met people who I share the same brand of humour. I’ve met people who I share the same weirdness and whatnots. But I have never met people who share the same DEEP AND INSIGHTFUL sentiments like I have.

It is not to say that I am above there, in fact, I am just an average person who calculates and miscalculates her actions. I am sometimes foolish to give in to bluffs and I am sometimes too invested to even close my eyes even if I know the truth.

However, I have never found someone whom I can talk to anything and everything about life.
Sure, I have friends that I can talk one or two things but I always find myself holding back some info that I think would be too complex to explain for them to understand completely.

I am longing for that one person, who is able to get my views from A-Z.

Just that one person, and the world becomes mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend