charo


Dear Charo,

Nais ko pong ilathala ang isang tao sa buhay ko na gusto at ayaw ko sa parehong sirkumstansya…

* * *
Walang hiya ka!

Why do you always occupy my mind? I tried thinking about my travels and it give me this delicious feeling and then suddenly I think of you, I get even more ecstatic. What have you done to me?

Sorry to burst your bubble, you are not my type.

As in the looks, I don’t have a penchant for Moreno guys. I like my man, tisoy, or something of that sort. Ikaw, pinoy na pinoy, paano na ang cuteness ng mga magiging anak ko?

Sa mindset, I perceive you as someone na happy-go-lucky, bakit ganun? Parang feeling ko you are still on game mode? Pwede ba, Wag ako yung subject mo this time? Tantanan mo na ako sa games mo, Otherwise, masasaktan lang talaga ako, sure hit.

Di naman talaga ako selosa, jealousy especially when the real score is a thin line of friendship, is a sign of insecurity, pero I am just curious, bakit ba ang dami mong inaadd sa Facebook? Do you enjoy attention that much na kahit di kakilala can see half of you life through your profile? Just saying.

Disturbing din ang pagiging manly mo. What do you know about carpentry? Pagsisibak ng kahoy? Or even ordinary fixing of simple machines? Wala? Ah kasi you’re born with a silver spoon, which I find really awkward.

Then you seem very comfortable in asking me too intimate questions. I wonder, do I look that bastusin? I don’t feel insulted, I am a consenting adult, but I wonder why deep under you have the guts to ask me those. Perversion?

Sa career, I don’t like guys who are in medical industry, ang hirap makipagkumpetensya sa mga pasyente who need you. Walang time.

What I find attractive in you is that you are older than I am. Sana mas matured ka sa pag iisip, as your age would suggest. Otherwise, useless yung liking ko for a much older guy.

So diba, ang dami dami kong reasons not to like you but then again, my heart is as stubborn as my head. Bakit ikaw pa?

* * *
Tita Charo, ano ba ito? Tama po bang malunod ako sa damdaming ito? Or mas nakakabuting lumukso na lamang sa bangkang aking kinaroroonan?



Lubos na gumagalang,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend