fab number 3


The bonding that I have with her is something more relaxed. Yun bang, parang nasa coffee shop lang, yung feeling of serenity while talking to her is very observable. She’s very calm and composed, never in my years of friendship with her na nakita ko sya in panic. Parang wala lang, even in Oral recitations.

That’s L. When we converse, it’s like I am thrown into a different dimension. Yung mga apprehensions ko nagvavanish kasi I know she understands me. Mapa seryosong usapan or mejo may kakornihan and pati greenish humor, madaling pumick up.

I regard her as someone whom I can trust kahit pa sa deepest secrets ko. I remembered on our way to Caticlan from Ilo ilo, we just spoke sa whole duration ng almost 5 hours trip. It’s just so comforting to know na may nakakarelate sa mga topic na isineshare ko. When I tell her, don’t spill, I am confident na she’ll just keep it within herself. Ganyan sya.

She’s someone whom I can easily talk to kahit gaano ka sensitive yung topic kasi feeling ko, less judgment. She just keeps mum and ask pag tapos ka na. She’s very very COURTEOUS. I always tease her to be pa-sweet pero in reality I know she is naman talaga, naiimpluwensyahan lang namin maybe to suppress it cause mga robot-like yung mga friends nyang maganda.

L is quite different than I am, kung gaano ako ka unpredictable, sya naman she less energetic pero may topak din, pag umandar ang excitement ibang klase din. I know she’s worth to keep!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend