goodie guys


DOM…

As far as my notes are concerned, DOM stands for Dirty Old Man. Pero there is a gender equality issue there so, sige na nga, Dirty Old Matrona pwede din.

One of my closest friends told me, “I am so bwiseet with someone that I changed my phone number ‘cause he’s bugging me big time. In fact, he is harassing me” and I was like, what form of harassment? I got surprised she told me, “he’d text in the middle of the night with perverted messages!”

Kaloka ha! Quite more shocking is the fact that I know the guy and it’s a common knowledge that he’s married! (I even know his wife)

Geez! Ganyan na ba talaga ngayon? Where are the faithful guys? Those godly and decent men whose rationality goes beyond earthly desires?

Ang pangit na idea. I am single, and I’ve been saving myself for someone who’s true and makes no promises but pure acts of love and kindness and hearing all these makes me scared to fall in love even more.

What’s more disturbing is the fact that my close friend, is within herself, an established woman with looks and eherm, money to boot. And the guy is married, although with money too, but not as wealthy as my friend.

And get this, they are professionally acquainted only after quitting, the guy shows himself up, invites and sends nasty messages. Ano yun? Kaloka!

Where have the good guys been? Or are good guys only good in the beginning but eventually fades off??




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend