let it simmer


Let it simmer.

I always believed that things will come into places when the time is right. Di kelangang ipush ang mga bagay bagay. If it’s for me, kusang dumarating.

I had a talk with my sissy regarding my long-term plans. She mentioned about setting up a business and me, co-managing her. I am fine with the idea. I am thrilled, to say the least. I guess it’s about time for me to start something na machachallenge ko yung sariling kakayahan ko. Do I have what it takes?

But may bruhang side talaga yung sarili ko, I am thinking, it’s too early. Parang my experience is not enough, I lack the proper sales training. My friends tell me na may K ako kahit papano because I have PR, but then again, bakit di ko Makita na meron ako nun? I always miss the chance to talk sales to someone kasi nauunahan ako ng pride.

Weird nga, business is business. I should learn to separate my personal self sa business that I am into, careerwoman. How can I be successful as a businessperson kung palagi kong iniisip yung sasabihin ng iba? Yung nahihiya sa pagbebenta? Surely, I should learn to incline myself on what is more real rather than my idea of the image I project. Mali e. mali yung mindset ko.

Let it simmer. I always tell myself.

Every learning is a process. It takes time. It requires effort. What I need to feel is being challenged. Sa pagkaadventurous ko, being conventional never fails to bore me. When I know something, that’s just it, I’ve known that, wala ng challenge. I need something new. Something that hypes me up.

So this must be it? Right? But I am not ready to let go of my current profession yet. I still don’t know the ins and outs of this business. What I want sana is to know more about this, para kahit papaano, I have brought home added knowledge, In the future, I know better.

So is it time? Or should I let it simmer pa?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend