fab number 1


While they say, tell me who your friends are, and I tell you who you are, I am glad to name or even shout their names.

Some call them: CRUSHES, some: PRETTY GIRLS but to me it’s just a simple: FABULOUS FRIENDS.

In trying times, you’ll find out who’ll stick with you. But in my case, they might be stuck with me as to lack of choice. Who can they call? Who can they be associated to? In Singapore, just a few, and that would be unnecessary without me. LOL . Anyway, I am thankful I have known them in this lifetime.

First person: A, she’s more like me. Same-same talaga kami when it comes to pananaw sa life. While I am leaning more sa aking pagka brutally honest, sya naman, if you won’t ask about her opinion, di nya sasabihin. Sometimes, I feel I speak too much, kaya tumatahimik nalang din ako sa mga opinions ko. We jive in together because we’re the same headstrong, driven individuals who enjoy freedom more than early compassion from early tweetums. Haha She’s very independent. She’s a bull in her own wit. She’s a make-it-happen girl who is confident with her own capabilities. I joked about throwing a party for her if she gets a bf! Why, I am so confident, no one can easily tame her.

But apart from that, I have known her more for being very kind and get this, very RELIABLE. Alam mo yung, she gives you this or that without being a sweety girl na we’re accustomed of kind people. Ang hirap iexplain. But let me try to put it in a word, di sya affectionate. Yung tipong, touchy, showy, expressive, the typical girly-girl. Hindi sya ganun, She’s more of the practical but concerned Samaritan.

And when you tell her to take charge, sya talaga yung gagawa ng responsibilities. I can remember almost all our trips domestic and international sya yung taga book, she knows it more than I do kasi kung gaano ako ka fickle minded, sya naman firm, sasabihin nya, “unsa man ter, go nani? Go nani ha!” haha

We complement each other. In my heart, I know I’ve found a best friend in her.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend